Censorship in China is a Nightmare

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by WhiteWarlock » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:25 am

have to put you in standard troll category anymore

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by jliat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:27 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:13 am
you started going there and way beyond when the subject was chinese censorship
Nah - you changed the subject to Alex Jones with your second post.. and 'the jewish/zionist civil war' then 'he married his escort/call girl yoga instructor who plays guitar does vocals that's why he divorced his first wife' ... then 'AJ has completely become dangerous to Soros/Obama/$Hillary' through to
there are many paths
choose your own adventure
personally never been much of a "follower" type
really not trusting the entire bread and circus soap operas
Where I came in and pointed to your path being one of the many billions on the internet.... at which of course you kind of lost it, through from the get go the thread seems like just a long piece of stream of consciousness stuff..

seems we should just nod and say - yeh man... yeh... is that what you want?

edit:

but the killer is your "remove it's intrusive tentacles choke hold
severe them as much as possible from your life"

ON THE INTERNET YOU SAID THIS. :lmao:

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by WhiteWarlock » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:37 am

are you not conscious of the chinese style technocracy censorship push going on in the states currently regarding the entire alex jones soap opera and banning anything remotely considered conservative from facebook youtube and twitter plus the entire debacle in congress?
The left censoring/banning most anything right before upcoming midterms...
even the most mundane
shadowbanning
and such
for effecting/controlling elections
chinese style internet censorship
this is big issue here now
seriously

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by jliat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:48 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:37 am
are you not conscious of the chinese style technocracy censorship push going on in the states currently regarding the entire alex jones soap opera and banning anything remotely considered conservative from facebook youtube and twitter plus the entire debacle in congress?
vaguely aware of this. Censorship has gone on everywhere and always has. Alex Jones seems to be just a self publicist. As well as a conspiracy theorist.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:37 am

The left censoring/banning most anything right before upcoming midterms...
even the most mundane
shadowbanning
and such
for effecting/controlling elections
chinese style internet censorship
Its politics - both sides throwing shit at the other. And if you read your thread you will notice you are all over the place... which maybe is OK for you, but it doesnt read like a serious objection. Just a diatribe. IMO of course.

You have extreme right wing people and left. Trump won though - so was he helped by the Chinese or Alex Jones? Just watch your argument, if its the extreme left can control elections, the explain Trump and Bush. If the extreme right can explain Obama. :chin:

killing raven sun
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:06 am

jliat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm
No need to welcome we are already in the same community called the internet
wrong. you would like to think that im sure, but the internet is no more a community than a book at the library, not surprised you are confused
jliat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm
I have no demons to slay.
yeah i know, it was sarcasm, you obviously have good relations with your demon overlords, hence the sarcasm
jliat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm
if thinking you have some way better understanding - and it makes you happy - fine by me.
once again, you think, i know,
jliat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm
But you do come across as being very angry...
yeah i noticed that you are often confused by what you read on the internet, your perception is very dim
jliat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm
And if you are not willing to share this power
here we go, you will think im anger posting again when im just trying to wake you up

its not my power to share or deny, the fact that you see it that way confirms that you have blinded your self to its existence, you are so stupid(not angry, just using the best words) that you think if you dont know about something it doesnt exist, a dumb ass thinks since they cant see the quantified effects in others then its not real, having no understanding of their own they then deduce that no understanding exists, when in reality there is an understanding and some are trying to spread it but when they do people who dont understand hear their words and claim "you are not willing to share this power" excusing them from the work and blaming the messenger for not just doing the work for them
jliat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm
ewok villiage - its fiction - right?
no, its where your mom sucks dick
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:24 pm
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by jliat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:19 am

the internet is no more a community than a book at the library
Libraries are community institutions, though the internet unlike a book has dynamics and changing content and discourse, so a strange and incorrect metaphor...

As for thinking if i dont know something it doesnt exist - that's just you arguing with a strawman. I think QM and Relativity probably exist but do not know... and you claim knowledge that they do not- but cant demonstrate it, just try to make offensive remarks. If that is the effect in others of your 'power' , count me out.

Though maybe you saw through Mr Warlock - 'poser' TOFU WARS. Nice one Daric.

killing raven sun
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:19 am
the internet is no more a community than a book at the library
Libraries are community institutions, though the internet unlike a book has dynamics and changing content and discourse, so a strange and incorrect metaphor...
like i said, you often confuse what you read, and have done so in spades once again...
1internet like book, not community
2you counter with libraries are communities which is irrelevent
3you try to delineate the properties of the internet that set it apart from books by anthropomorphising how you view information, you may be the only real human on the internets for all you know, you are delusional
jliat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm
I think QM and Relativity probably exist but do not know... and you claim knowledge that they do not- but cant demonstrate it
whoa theres a lot of fog in here, let me clear the air, i know for a fact that QM and Relativity definitely exist as systems of thought, this is undeniable, when it comes to applying those thoughts to our shared experience they do a poor job of explaning what is observed, icannot prove they dont exist because they do, they just suck
jliat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm
just try to make offensive remarks.
ok, ok, here, try this... if i was born in a dirty toilet, shat out by a drug addicted truckstop whore, would you forgive my social ineptitude? show some respect for my PTSD man
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:24 pm
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by jliat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am

like i said, you often confuse what you read, and have done so in spades once again...
ad hominem
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am
1internet like book, not community
The internet is not like a book, its a network, no one author, dynamic and not fixed and far larger than any book .. it hosts things called social networks... forums like this of a 'community' of people interested in discussing topics, social media networks and email. It allows transactions to be made, stuff bought and sold...
Community radio has been built around the ideals of access and participation. Stations have been run by locals, typically to serve a local audience. However, the internet's availability and popularity has encouraged many stations to podcast and/or stream and audio and make it available globally
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am
2you counter with libraries are communities which is irrelevant
libraries being dynamic are more like the internet, and community institutions- so relevant..
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am
3you try to delineate the properties of the internet that set it apart from books by anthropomorphising how you view information, you may be the only real human on the internets for all you know, you are delusional
I do no such thing. The intertext supports communities, radio, forums, blogs entertainment etc. It is a public space amongst other things.
The ebay community.... I think you will find most books are read anthropomorphically... as for your sceptical remark, sure I might be a brain in a vat. Doesn't change my experience. We have been here before - philosophy 101.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am
whoa theres a lot of fog in here, let me clear the air, i know for a fact that QM and Relativity definitely exist as systems of thought, this is undeniable,
Using your argument above they are deniable, they may be delusions. Unsystematic, and not thoughts at all.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am
when it comes to applying those thoughts to our shared experience they do a poor job of explaning what is observed, icannot prove they dont exist because they do, they just suck
The evidence though is that they give the best current explanations - famously the H Bomb and Sat Nav two very obvious examples.
jliat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm
just try to make offensive remarks.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am
ok, ok, here, try this... if i was born in a dirty toilet, shat out by a drug addicted truckstop whore, would you forgive my social ineptitude? show some respect for my PTSD man
Sure - if you have PTSD i'm sorry to hear that. I'll try to ignore them.

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by WhiteWarlock » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am

you seem rather dense yet have some false superiority self assessment because of your degree
that you can barely wipe your ass with
your scope & experience in life seems extremely limited/handicapped for reason
perception is based upon these things
you calli me a poser
when from my perspective it is actually you are a posuer
personally done with your lame ass
you obviously have nothing better to do in life than play troll games
Image
if you only read a books yet never have much life experience
that creates fundamental deficiencies in the psyche/perception/life
what is wrong with you?
don't answer that
don't care
go waste someone else's time/energy
obviously you find enjoyment being a troll under your bridge
Last edited by WhiteWarlock on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by jliat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:51 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am
you seem rather dense yet have some false superiority self assessment because of your degree
that you can barely wipe your ass with
I've never claimed superiority - I would like to know how you made noise prior to others back with Whitehouse but you seem now to have self censored.

And yet more ad hominem.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am

your scope & experience in life seems extremely limited/handicapped for reason
perception is based upon these things
Cant quite follow that... other than its probably another A h.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am
you calli me a poser
No - that was Daric in the TOFU WAR - please try to get your facts right.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am

when from my perspective it is actually you are a poseur
Maybe - but its hard to know just what your perspective actually is.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am
personally done with your lame ass
you obviously have nothing better to do in life than play troll games
Yesterday I cut the hedge. But if you are done - fine - that about the third time you've told me.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am

why do you have kindergartener mentality/perception
don't answer that
don't care
Oh that's because i think art is like playing. Children do art of all kinds until they are bullied and made to feel self conscious- ring any bells.
:chin:



User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1077
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by WhiteWarlock » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:06 pm


no Communist Chinese collusion here for seeing with Suckerberg
it must be all CGI propaganda manufactured by " EVIL NAZIS"
though the red costumes are classy touch
cào nǐ mā!
gōng gòng qì chē
chī dòu fu
shǎ bī
chī shǐ
Q: What do you call a Chinese Billionaire? A: Cha Ching!
Image

killing raven sun
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:51 pm

jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am
The internet is not like a book, its a network, no one author,
cause books can only have one author
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am
dynamic and not fixed and far larger than any book
editions, reprints, volumes, all similar
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am
.. it hosts things called social networks...
periodicals, letters to the editor
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am
forums like this of a 'community' of people interested in discussing topics, social media networks and email. It allows transactions to be made, stuff bought and sold...

newspapers
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am
whoa theres a lot of fog in here, let me clear the air, i know for a fact that QM and Relativity definitely exist as systems of thought, this is undeniable, when it comes to applying those thoughts to our shared experience they do a poor job of explaning what is observed, icannot prove they dont exist because they do, they just suck
The evidence though is that they give the best current explanations - famously the H Bomb and Sat Nav two very obvious examples.
you dont have the faintest idea how those technologies work, QM and Relativity are irrelevant to their development, go ahead google boy, prove me wrong
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:24 pm
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Censorship in China is a Nightmare

Post by jliat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 pm

You have now shifted your comparison of the internet with books to the publishing industry, magazines, etc. Add TV and radio, the telephone system and mail and it would be a reasonable comparison. You still need to explain how this matches the more popular aspects, I suppose forums are like readers comments in magazines... what of social media?

In terms of media the internet is an example, the latest. The one you use. That was my original point. You communicate via it which is hardly some alternative... its not a big deal.

I mean mobile (cell) phones are only an extension of telephones... if you use one with sat nav it uses relativity to give a correct position. To use one and deny this seems odd, and for you to either stop or explain the alternative. Though not to me, i'm not that bothered.

I did post an experiment anyone could do with a microwave that shows the speed of light. One which - if you have a microwave - you could do yourself.

But sure its fine by me that people can hold different beliefs (i use belief where you might want to say 'know') only if they want to air them here i think it reasonable that anyone else can reply and beg to differ. Without the need for personal attacks which miss the point.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests