Striations

Post by Striations » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 pm

baleful stare

Post by baleful stare » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:15 am

Funeral Kings (2012) :|
Crystal Fairy & The Magic Cactus and 2012 :wtg:

timdrage

Post by timdrage » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 am

Re-watched Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22 and 3.33 again.
the 'next episode preview' at the end of 2.22 is BRUTAL TROLLING :D

Jonny Bangla

Post by Jonny Bangla » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 pm

I read some people implying or theorizing that preview was actually the movie we didn't get to see linking 2.22 and 3.33 - hence the quickening title -, because you see Gendo and Fuyutsuki on a mountain and some other shit the goons who stated it thought of being a plausible explanation as of why 3.33 is a movie completely unrelated to whatsoever Evangelion canon each Evangelion piece tried to destroy. And i found 3.33 an easy route to understanding those episodes after the death of Toji that started to show the mental collapse of every character POV and could make little chronological sense. They went actually too far with the age gap and the curse of the evangelions but their attempt at uncovering the sides and who's good, who's bad, and who's a tool still linked to the real story or what should be anyway, plus we should never forget that this is the world after the End of Evangelion that Shinji rebuilt because he couldn't face the fact he annihilated humanity - and as dumbass as he is he got dangerously close to it by the end of 2.22. I can't wait to see 4.44 - they're going to number it this way right? - to see how they manage to incorporate the final introverted episodes and the extroverted and mundane slaughter of the End - yes TIM i finally watched it -. It all reminds me of those apocryphal Getter Robo - such as Armageddon - where Musashi Tomoe and Benkei are seen riding together a van (shit was mental) and Saotome is the evil dude who wants to destroy the getter robots because they didn't save Michiru and Genki is a girl and not a boy and in the end you see them entering this time-space bubble where it's known they will spend the rest of eternity fighting for what's right - something used by Anno already in Otaku no Video.
So ye, uhm.

timdrage

Post by timdrage » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:05 pm

YEaaa i agree with all that ^__^

I can't wait for 4.whateverr either and have no idea whatsoever where it is going/how it will all tie up, which is great ^__^

ahh i should watch Getter Robo stufffs

Just Pm'd you a maybe usefulllllll thing eva/noisu-wise ^__^

timdrage

Post by timdrage » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:06 pm

I just watched Peter Watkins 'The War Game'. I thiink it's even more depressing and grim than I remember Threads being :D

Sleep Of Ages

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Gentlemen Broncos - Crap
Session 9 - Good
SLEEP OF AGES (Industrial, Harsh Noise, PE)
CARRION BLACK PIT (HNW)
EXU (Industrial)

thegreatbelphegor

Post by thegreatbelphegor » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:19 am

I watched Blue Velvet again because Pabst Blue Ribbon is my favorite beer and Ben is so damn suave

thegreatbelphegor

Post by thegreatbelphegor » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:08 pm

In the middle of watching Happiness (1998 ) by Todd Solondz . It's really disturbing and sick so far .

The other day I watched Martyrs with my brother. That movie was soooo fucked up . Yesterday I just watched High Tension which was kind of gory so I liked it.

So how are the movies Inside ( 2007 ) and The Girl Next Door (2007) ? Any good ? Are they fucked up ?

I also bought Rosemary's Baby because my mom told me it was disturbing but I doubt it . Should I watch it.

thegreatbelphegor

Post by thegreatbelphegor » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Sleep Of Ages

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:53 pm

thegreatbelphegor wrote:In the middle of watching Happiness (1998 ) by Todd Solondz . It's really disturbing and sick so far .

The other day I watched Martyrs with my brother. That movie was soooo fucked up . Yesterday I just watched High Tension which was kind of gory so I liked it.

So how are the movies Inside ( 2007 ) and The Girl Next Door (2007) ? Any good ? Are they fucked up ?

I also bought Rosemary's Baby because my mom told me it was disturbing but I doubt it . Should I watch it.
"Inside" is great, and very gory.
"Rosemary´s Baby" is a masterpiece but you might have to adjust your mentality to something else (more...?) than gory/fucked up.
SLEEP OF AGES (Industrial, Harsh Noise, PE)
CARRION BLACK PIT (HNW)
EXU (Industrial)

thegreatbelphegor

Post by thegreatbelphegor » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm

I just watched Excision ( 2012 ) It was pretty weird , a bit disturbing , and the end is a little fucked up. I recommend it . You can watch it online about anywhere .

I watched Antichrist to and it was a bit disturbing , I'd give it 4 stars .

Usually I go to Google and just type in the ________( movie name ) watch online

secondplanet

Post by secondplanet » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:57 pm

i watched ratatouille