Your Setups

Talk about music gear for noise music

Moderator: xome

User avatar
weatherstation
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by weatherstation » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:38 pm

ProCo RAT and Matrix Mixer not pictured.

Image

User avatar
untitled
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:37 pm
Location: Syria

Post by untitled » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:30 pm

aphex twin solid album :D

User avatar
Schönobyl
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 pm
Location: Brrrrrlin
Contact:

Post by Schönobyl » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:07 pm

amishrobots wrote:
Schönobyl wrote:
Are those cedar chips in that bucket? I gotta get me some of those.

Dude, I can sell you some dirt cheap, barely used, PM me!
Do you PayPal?
Big Pete wants a woman. Extortion experience preferred, but not necessary ...

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 12861
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Post by xdugef » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:53 am

Schönobyl wrote:
amishrobots wrote:
Schönobyl wrote:
Are those cedar chips in that bucket? I gotta get me some of those.

Dude, I can sell you some dirt cheap, barely used, PM me!
Do you PayPal?
Is there a CedarPal or CedarPail?

User avatar
fire
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Post by fire » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:59 am

Chipcoin?
Image

User avatar
amishrobots
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Contact:

Post by amishrobots » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Schönobyl wrote:
amishrobots wrote:
Schönobyl wrote:
Are those cedar chips in that bucket? I gotta get me some of those.

Dude, I can sell you some dirt cheap, barely used, PM me!
Do you PayPal?
Sure! It looks like I got about a half a bag left. I could sell it to you for $2+shipping

Fecal matter NOT included!

User avatar
amishrobots
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Contact:

Post by amishrobots » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:37 pm

oh, and for an extra $65, I'll throw in a tink modulator

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 12861
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Post by xdugef » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:36 am

amishrobots wrote:oh, and for an extra $65, I'll throw in a tink modulator
So is tink short for Stink? I mean that'd make alot of sense .. especially if you included cedar chips

User avatar
amishrobots
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Contact:

Post by amishrobots » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:19 am

xdugef wrote:
amishrobots wrote:oh, and for an extra $65, I'll throw in a tink modulator
So is tink short for Stink? I mean that'd make alot of sense .. especially if you included cedar chips
ok that's sad, because I new that this exact comment was coming, from this particular person. I mean it's the obvious comment, from the obvious person, so it's not like i can claim any great power of prediction, but I have to admit that I held out some hope that you might surprise me with something better.

To answer your question though: No, Tink is short for "tinker", because I am a tinker fairy, like the famous Ms. Bell, who is my idol, my angel, and my desire.

I worship Tinkerbell, and ALL of my tinkering, be it pedals, or cars, or carnival rides; any such work I do, is meant to honor her greatness.

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 4721
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Post by timdrage » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:18 pm

nice!

My setup for london gig this fri and brighton gig this sunday (if it survives the former)

Image

User avatar
Schönobyl
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 pm
Location: Brrrrrlin
Contact:

Post by Schönobyl » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:57 pm

timdrage wrote:nice!

My setup for london gig this fri and brighton gig this sunday (if it survives the former)

Image
Sweet, I've got one of those toy megaphone things too but I haven't done anything to it, just place it in front of the mic. What have you done to yours there? I'm dead curious ...
Big Pete wants a woman. Extortion experience preferred, but not necessary ...

User avatar
Schönobyl
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 pm
Location: Brrrrrlin
Contact:

Post by Schönobyl » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:50 pm

amishrobots wrote:oh, and for an extra $65, I'll throw in a tink modulator
This Tink Modulator, that has an access slot for cedar chips I'm guessing ...
Big Pete wants a woman. Extortion experience preferred, but not necessary ...

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 4721
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Post by timdrage » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:09 am

Schönobyl wrote: Sweet, I've got one of those toy megaphone things too but I haven't done anything to it, just place it in front of the mic. What have you done to yours there? I'm dead curious ...
Just replaced the speaker with a 1/4" socket, added pitch control (bent it years ago so can't remember exactly but i think it was a super easy replacement of one resistor with a pot) and a switch to leave it on without having to hold down the trigger

User avatar
Schönobyl
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 pm
Location: Brrrrrlin
Contact:

Post by Schönobyl » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:25 pm

timdrage wrote:
Schönobyl wrote: Sweet, I've got one of those toy megaphone things too but I haven't done anything to it, just place it in front of the mic. What have you done to yours there? I'm dead curious ...
Just replaced the speaker with a 1/4" socket, added pitch control (bent it years ago so can't remember exactly but i think it was a super easy replacement of one resistor with a pot) and a switch to leave it on without having to hold down the trigger
Nice, I'll give that a try once I work up my soldering skills, and my 3 year old lets me have the thing back.
Big Pete wants a woman. Extortion experience preferred, but not necessary ...

User avatar
Schönobyl
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 pm
Location: Brrrrrlin
Contact:

Post by Schönobyl » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Image

Finally got our setup to a point where I'm not embarrassed to photograph it. Pretty basic at this point, but we'll get there ...
Big Pete wants a woman. Extortion experience preferred, but not necessary ...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests