Z.Vex Fat Fuzz Factory Vexter

Talk about music gear for noise music

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Z.Vex Fat Fuzz Factory Vexter

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:02 am

Anyone used it? I might make it my last pedal for a while, but also looking at Strymon Sunset and Red Panda Particle
it's ok!

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13776
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Z.Vex Fat Fuzz Factory Vexter

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:05 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:02 am
Anyone used it? I might make it my last pedal for a while, but also looking at Strymon Sunset and Red Panda Particle
Do you ship Dan and Phil?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Z.Vex Fat Fuzz Factory Vexter

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:10 am

xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:05 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:02 am
Anyone used it? I might make it my last pedal for a while, but also looking at Strymon Sunset and Red Panda Particle
Do you ship Dan and Phil?
that overdrive is definitely IT. maybe i'll get that instead... but the fuzz factory is bad cos "it just makes static", and the red panda is most suited to me
it's ok!

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13776
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Z.Vex Fat Fuzz Factory Vexter

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:11 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:10 am
xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:05 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:02 am
Anyone used it? I might make it my last pedal for a while, but also looking at Strymon Sunset and Red Panda Particle
Do you ship Dan and Phil?
that overdrive is definitely IT. maybe i'll get that instead... but the fuzz factory is bad cos "it just makes static", and the red panda is most suited to me
Well that's harsh don't you think?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Z.Vex Fat Fuzz Factory Vexter

Post by clemon » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:58 am

i'm going with the overdrive... wish me luck!
it's ok!

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13776
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Z.Vex Fat Fuzz Factory Vexter

Post by xdugef » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:43 am

clemon wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:58 am
i'm going with the overdrive... wish me luck!
Where are you going?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Z.Vex Fat Fuzz Factory Vexter

Post by clemon » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:41 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:43 am
clemon wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:58 am
i'm going with the overdrive... wish me luck!
Where are you going?
uhh hyperspace obvs
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: funny you!! not see :D :wave: anymore jokes the
Contact:

Re: Z.Vex Fat Fuzz Factory Vexter

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:17 am

clemon wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:41 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:43 am
clemon wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:58 am
i'm going with the overdrive... wish me luck!
Where are you going?
uhh hyperspace obvs

Goodbye.


*Closing in on a paradox about dying*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

let's play... you're certain it wasn't for that reason? trust me, i have self esteem problems, they gnaw at your bones

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests