Blake Harrison (Pig Destroyer) Noise Gear

Talk about music gear for noise music

Moderator: xome

tecnoiz1992

Blake Harrison (Pig Destroyer) Noise Gear

Post by tecnoiz1992 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:39 am

I'm having trouble figuring out what Blake Harrison of Pig Destroyer uses for his live noise/sampling equipment. So far, from the pictures I have seen, I can see he has used a Roland SP 555 for the initial sampling. Thats going into a Peavey PV6 Compact Mixer and in it effects sends he is using a Boss Digital Delay and what I think is a Boss Heavy Metal pedal. Thats all I've been able to deduce so far. There are many different pics of him using slightly different setups. There are some pedals and synths I don't recognise and I was wondering if any of you guys can tell me what they are?

xdugef

Re: Blake Harrison (Pig Destroyer) Noise Gear

Post by xdugef » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:59 am

tecnoiz1992 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:39 am
I'm having trouble figuring out what Blake Harrison of Pig Destroyer uses for his live noise/sampling equipment. So far, from the pictures I have seen, I can see he has used a Roland SP 555 for the initial sampling. Thats going into a Peavey PV6 Compact Mixer and in it effects sends he is using a Boss Digital Delay and what I think is a Boss Heavy Metal pedal. Thats all I've been able to deduce so far. There are many different pics of him using slightly different setups. There are some pedals and synths I don't recognise and I was wondering if any of you guys can tell me what they are?
I might help if you linked to the pictures you are referring to