Noise Machines, Devices & Makers.

Talk about music gear for noise music

Moderator: xome

FireAlarmPoet

Re: Noise Machines, Devices & Makers.

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:02 pm

I was not aware (or maybe I was aware and forgot) you didn't have any recordings in the first place. I assumed you were recording this whole time and were simply never pleased enough with your results to share them... that could be called ironic as years after this post, I myself am not satisfied with the vast majority of material I put out, let alone the material I've never put out.

So tl;dr: No, that comment doesn't hold true anymore. Unless you have something prior to those 8+ years. You often write your musings on gear and the philosophy of making things with this strong sense of knowing; combine that with the total absence of any mention of your project name or releases (I didn't even consider if you had either to begin with) I didn't think it was out of the realm of possibility that you were secretly a noise superstar.

Misomusist

Post by Misomusist » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:16 am

Internet Fight!

I think trying to quantify music is one of the biggest wastes of time in the world, like discussing your favourite colour or deity or pizza topping. People should realise that and get on with their life.

FireAlarmPoet

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Oh, there's no fight here. Didn't mean for it to come off that way, at any rate. I think he just wants to catch up now that I'm not as much of an asshole as I was years ago.

Misomusist

Post by Misomusist » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Any excuse for a pillow fight vid, really. :chin:
I think trying to quantify music is one of the biggest wastes of time in the world, like discussing your favourite colour or deity or pizza topping. People should realise that and get on with their life.