METEK

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

METEK

Post by METEK » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:31 am

this goreshit album is pretty amazing http://www.mediafire.com/?f2t1dztnjtd Image
"Mitt val är ibland enkelt : Jag vet att om jag ställer upp för andra så finns chansen att få något tillbaka som är värt något för mig , men om jag bara kan se livet som en kamp mot andra så försvinner den chansen"

METEK

metek is uncertain

Post by METEK » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:59 am

hallo . I remember ... this shift dude .. he was very angry because i didnt like his music .. well it is in my opinion very bad and boring music , even for this so called PE genre that I not so much for in the first place . this is my opinion and I will say it if I like to . Shift is shit shit shit ..! I also said that this guy Martin was a loudmouthed guy who look down on others to persevere how good and great he is . Maybe I said other things to , i dont really remember . I havnt meet this guy for several years and maybe i was wrong about him the way he is today . I mean all people can change .. I done that many times and I also wasted my energy trying to tell other that they are wrong and even threaten them ... this critisism from others made me anxious and unshure over my good qualities . maybe I was shit too ? . that made me behave mean ,shitty and intimidating to others . even if this is common behaviour it still makes me choked .. and unshure .. but Im trying to learn to appreciate uncertainty . Infact its great ! by accepting uncertainty, we can learn to understand that reality is not so boxed and dull as our need for order and security to tell us
"Mitt val är ibland enkelt : Jag vet att om jag ställer upp för andra så finns chansen att få något tillbaka som är värt något för mig , men om jag bara kan se livet som en kamp mot andra så försvinner den chansen"

METEK

Post by METEK » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:15 am

what is this I hear in here ? that I dont like noise ? Another rumor from people with problems to percept reality ? Again ? How repetitive and tiresome ... I tell you all that you were wrong about me in this matter . Image ---------------------Downloadlink:
www.mediafire.com/?fnlwdbdb2oc7oxo

METEK

Post by METEK » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 am

METEK

Post by METEK » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:02 am

Hi . I will soon appear on a compilation from this label : http://brotherofjudo.blogspot.com/p/deb ... c66770bf1e

Other bands on this are: Endometrium Cuntplow, Smrznik, Ecoute La Merde, Ego Death, Bagman, Krosot, Kristus Kut and mutant ape .. ahahhehaee just kidding not mutant ape ... haheh so funny XD

METEK

Post by METEK » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 am

collaboration with french exerimentalist Wehwalt

http://mnomizedsplitwehwalt.bandcamp.com/releases

METEK

Post by METEK » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:42 am

hallo . Maybe some of you know about my gruops "to prevent the missuse of METEK" , "Occupy Europe" and "METEK loves Inaba Tewi" at facebook . Well its not a very good idea to have a forum for extreme art in a place like facebook or tronics . I dont know I did it really but i had a naive idea that even people very different from me would have a intresst in looknig beyond their own borders . I can lve with being banned , ignored , mocked and a punch in my face for telling people my pont of view but not forever . There are borders even for METEK .. yes .. So now I´ll try to move my actvites to 4chan and anyone who wants to join me are welcome .. 4 of my epic sounddisasters will be released on shitnoise records soon . That is Harmut Franks label . I want to collaborate with KK Null and KITES too .. Are there here ? No I guess not .. Please contact me if u read this ..

Hej . Välkommen till min värld . Om du analyserar dina känslor är det lättare att förstå mig men vägen till att lyckas med det du vill går igenom din vilja till personliga utveckling . Om du enbart ser dina personliga behov kommer du inte att förstå mig och du kommer aldrig att bli min vän . Du kan inte vinna över mig men du kan vinna över dig själv och få min respekt och min kärlek .

METEK

Post by METEK » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:00 am

no I guess 4chan is not the right place for METEK .. maybe noiseguide ? I dont know but sometimes I find this place a bit place is full of people like xudgeff and brutalus that have absolutely nothing to say more than - look at meeee I am so very hardcore to the bone . I find that behavior ridiculous and think it´s just signs of low self esteem . I need curious people to interact and change ideas with . Not only music but all sorts of things . Is there someone interested here ? I tried to talk to tootheye , johnny Bangla and other lolicore artist but nothing happens ... Please let us collaborate ! METEK loves collaborators !

Sleep Of Ages

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am

Maybe Special Interests forum..
SLEEP OF AGES (Industrial, Harsh Noise, PE)
CARRION BLACK PIT (HNW)
EXU (Industrial)

METEK

Post by METEK » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:59 am

thanks for the tip .. I was depres anyway .. That "Special Interests forum" .. I dont know man . think I was there some years ago and saw mikka of grunt there , maybe even as an admin .. in that case that forum isnt for me .. I want to collaborate with Kites though .. Kites are Christopher Forgues . I cant find any info about him . He released tapes on chrondritic and made splits with prurient .. I dont like them .. DOES ANYONE HERE KNOWS ANYTHNG AOUT KITES OR Christopher Forgues ?? please tell me .. KKNull is so famous .. I dont think he has intresst in collaborating with unknown metek with crappy computer ...

timdrage

Post by timdrage » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 am

mikka of grunt there , maybe even as an admin .
It's his forum and 99% of the posts are him :D

Sleep Of Ages

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:44 am

timdrage wrote:
mikka of grunt there , maybe even as an admin .
It's his forum and 99% of the posts are him :D
Yeah, it was a joke, Metek. :P
You won't blend in there, I guess.
SLEEP OF AGES (Industrial, Harsh Noise, PE)
CARRION BLACK PIT (HNW)
EXU (Industrial)

METEK

Post by METEK » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:02 am

no I dont think he would like that at all .. that egomaniac even block me on faceböök . :wink:

METEK

Post by METEK » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:06 am

oh yeah .. here is some new music by me https://archive.org/details/Acs195.Edga ... ootsOfHell

Bonehole

Post by Bonehole » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:30 am

Good work! And good to see you back here! :)