METEK

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

Clemon09

Post by Clemon09 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:28 am

i'll have you know that a number of good looking adolescents are taking me as a temporary role model................................. :D:D

METEK

Post by METEK » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:52 am

its good that you think thats funny and yes Im very speciall HAHEHAEAH XD

so funny ... eheh hehe
"Mitt val är ibland enkelt : Jag vet att om jag ställer upp för andra så finns chansen att få något tillbaka som är värt något för mig , men om jag bara kan se livet som en kamp mot andra så försvinner den chansen"

METEK

Post by METEK » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:56 am

"Mitt val är ibland enkelt : Jag vet att om jag ställer upp för andra så finns chansen att få något tillbaka som är värt något för mig , men om jag bara kan se livet som en kamp mot andra så försvinner den chansen"

METEK

Post by METEK » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:45 am

mr Clemon09 .. I dont get your point ... Do you have any ? I didnt really thought it was funny . I was faking to look more tough and confident .. If you want to discuss with me you are welcome . My favorite subject is elitism :

this is what Laetitia Schteinberg said about noiseelitism :

Keeping it underground... Initially it is a good idea, but it can degrade to some kind of "underground elitism", which I strongly oppose. What is the point of making 5 CD-Rs, distributing it among few persons and saying something like "we are tr00, we hate mp3s, we R kvlt, gr1m and 0bscur3"??? Seriously, some "homemade experimental music" scenes (e.g. in ex-USSR) degraded to that context already. Experimental music and noise should be available to everyone who is interested! This makes it a type of folk music. Thank God we have netlabels and bandcamp

this is what METEK sad about elitism in general :

( maybe you have to translate it to understand .. Im sorry .. )

Elitismens dilemma : Ditt ego tjänar inget på att hjälpa . Elitismens grund ligger i att utnyttja andra på det mest överlägsna viset . Alla elitistiska strukturer är dömda att falla förr eller senare eftersom det mest effektiva sättet att "vara en vinnare" och utnyttja omvärlden är genom att förstöra och utnyttja andras elände . Att "vinna" eller att ta ut en vinst är inte att få något från ingenstans . Det är att ta något ifrån den som förlorat .

Clemon09

Post by Clemon09 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:38 am

i was just laughing at something you said...

METEK

Post by METEK » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:53 am

ok . thats great .. laughing is fun ! :D

Clemon09

Post by Clemon09 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:04 am

it's a hoot!

METEK

Post by METEK » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:28 am

I made these rules :

- You should be prepared to reconsider your position

- You should not discuss the matter of right and wrong

- Do not assume o much , assumptions are often a reflection of your own prejudices

Clemon09

Post by Clemon09 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:46 am

what the hell is this thread about, you are mad :D

Clemon09

Post by Clemon09 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 am

METEK wrote:I made these rules :

for what?

- You should be prepared to reconsider your position

that's called not being dogmatic i think. i imagine that many arty thing embrace dogma

- You should not discuss the matter of right and wrong

right and wrong of what? it's kinda implicit in everything you'[ve said to far

- Do not assume o much , assumptions are often a reflection of your own prejudices

]it would be better to just not assume anything preposterous. which is more acceptable: the assumption that the moon is made of cheese; or moonrock and that spacemen have visited it
more generally, you seem to kinda be making a mockery of the idea of people thinking seriously about noise or whatever. is that deliberate??

METEK

Post by METEK » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:01 am

you said :

"you seem to kinda be making a mockery of the idea of people thinking seriously about noise"

thats a really strange assumption to me ..

Im very serous about noise myself so I just dont know what you mean or where

you got that from

I agree that those rules can be confusing to some .

you shouldnt use them like the were universal laws though

Its nothing wrong with opinions , thats not what Im saying but if you talk to

people who have a very strong convition , as for example fundamentalist you will

never be able discuss anything if you say something they disagree with.

Nothing can make them change their beliefs, they think they loose their dignity

if they hesitate, if you do you're a traitor, etc.. It's quite a lot about avoiding

emotional conviction if you want a constructive discussion.

saying that something is preposterous is not very objective if you cant explain why .

Am I being clear here ?

Clemon09

Post by Clemon09 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:41 pm

am i being clear
maybe more revealing that clear?
Im very serous about noise myself so I just dont know what you mean or where

you got that from
just because your rules didn't show much serious thought like. hey, seriousness is difficult to pin down.
I agree that those rules can be confusing to some .
i wouldn't say they weren't clearly worded, i was just suggesting that their point or relevance was a little obtuse.
Nothing can make them change their beliefs, they think they loose their dignity
maybe. but does it matter?
you shouldnt use them like the were universal laws though
i don't think i will :p

METEK

Post by METEK » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:38 am

METEK

Post by METEK » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 am

METEK wrote:METEK and FASHIST RAZORBACK http://fascistrazorback.bandcamp.com/al ... back-split

euuh .. well press tha blue text to download it

METEK

Post by METEK » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 am

Hallo .. I just want to say this . I dont know . I dont know a lot of things . I dont know if I should call myself crazy and I dont know if I am a genious . Thats probably for the beholder to decide for himself ..

I made this text . Im so sorry I havnt got time to translate it properly . Maybe I´ll come back and do it properly someday .. maybe not .. Im not shure

--------------------------------

Uncertainty: There are many reasons why people may feel uncertainty. These are three of my most common:

- To feel shame for the mistakes I´ve done

then I can for example flee to escape the annoying feeling

- To feel falsely accused of something I havent done
then I often also moves away from that but in this case to flee from the very people . I will condemn those who made ??it, categorizes them as "bad people", etc.

These two reasons lead to an increased sense of alienation. I have found none of the reasons is especially appropriate because I often get fooled by my
sense of alienation. I exaggerate people's need to point out wrong with me and at about one-hundredth of a second, I have classified the situation in two opposite scenarios. One that I feel bad because I made ??a mistake two that I have not done wrong, but both options lead to the same reaction that I isolate myself ..

The 3rd episode is more constructive.

- That I do not know why I'm not sure

My reaction here is the history fair. I let me now instead met by curiosity burning flame. Let me be attributed to the news, discovery and insight wonderful pleasure .

and here is the original text in swedish :

Osäkerhet : Det finns många anledningar till varför man kan känna osäkerhet . Detta är 3 av mina vanligaste :

- Att känna skam för att man gjort fel

då kan jag t.e.x ta avstånd för att fly undan den jobbiga känslan

- Att känna sig oskyldigt anklagad för något man inte gjort
då tar jag oxå ofta avstånd men för att fly undan just de människorna ,fördömer de som gjort det , klassar dom som "dåliga människor" etc

dessa två anledningar leder till en ökad känsla av utanförskap . Jag har kommit fram till ingen av de anledningarna är speciellt adekvata eftersom jag oftast luras av min
känsla av utanförskap . Jag överdriver människors behov av att påpeka fel hos mig och på ungefär en hundradels sekund har jag klassat in situationen i 2 motsatta scenarion . 1 att jag mår dåligt för att jag gjort fel 2 att jag inte gjort fel , men båda alternativen leder fram till samma reaktion , att jag isolerar mig ..

Den 3e reaktionen är mer konstruktiv .

- Att jag inte vet varför jag är osäker

min reaktion här är anorlunda . Jag låter nu istället mig uppfyllas av nyfikenhetens brinnande flamma . Låter mig hänföras av nyheten , upptäckten och insiktens underbara behag ...