NO NAZI NOISE - fest, compilation, tour info

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:00 pm

RUBBISH wrote:do not talk of revolution my brothers and sisters unless you are ready to eat HOTPOCKETS to survive
yeah I got ya covered friend

Rev Bucky

Post by Rev Bucky » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 pm

The only difference between rats and Hot Pockets is the quality of the meat. Fresh rat is probably better for you.

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:01 am

Rev Bucky wrote:The only difference between rats and Hot Pockets is the quality of the meat. Fresh rat is probably better for you.
If Pat is so hot for rats he could have eaten the ones that were living under the cabin and saved me the trouble of grocery shopping for him :lol:

red soundwave

Post by red soundwave » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 am

YAY! page 20...i knew we could do it, guys, congrats, all of our hard work has finally paid off...and now a moment of silence for our brothers who fell along the way(stimbox)...
peace, love, happiness

RJMyato

Post by RJMyato » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am

yeah this thread has run its course probably, no need to turn it into misc fiasco or whatever

RJMyato

Post by RJMyato » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 am

still copies of the comp left to order tho

donated all the money so far to Amnesty the other day actually, thanks to everyone who contributed!

RUBBISH

Post by RUBBISH » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:37 am

RJMyato wrote:still copies of the comp left to order tho

donated all the money so far to Amnesty the other day actually, thanks to everyone who contributed!
does RRR have copies of this for sale
if not they should...serious!

xdugef is just mad because there isnt an all bacon hotpocket!
Kiss Me

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:42 am

RUBBISH wrote:xdugef is just mad because there isnt an all bacon hotpocket!
I'm not mad but I'm also not saying that an all bacon hotpocket isn't a bad idea either.. hot pocket hot pocket

RUBBISH

Post by RUBBISH » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 am

xdugef wrote:
RUBBISH wrote:xdugef is just mad because there isnt an all bacon hotpocket!
I'm not mad but I'm also not saying that an all bacon hotpocket isn't a bad idea either.. hot pocket hot pocket
the hitler hotpocket...its kosher and vegitarian,WHAT?

really HOTPOCKET sounds like a term for pocket pool or something,perverted!

"yeah man i was waiting for the bus the other day and i gave my self a hotpocket to pass the time!"
Kiss Me

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:03 pm

RUBBISH wrote: really HOTPOCKET sounds like a term for pocket pool or something,perverted!

"yeah man i was waiting for the bus the other day and i gave my self a hotpocket to pass the time!"
a hot pocket is more like when somebody poops in your mouth or poops into your gapped anus/vagina

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:01 pm

timdrage wrote:THE POWER OF DRAGE COMPELS YOU
Now if you could just use this power for something useful like predicting lottery numbers.

timdrage

Post by timdrage » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 pm

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS GUY WHOSE ALBUM I PUT OUT?

killing raven sun

Re:

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:58 pm

RJMyato wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 am
still copies of the comp left to order tho

heres where that money went...

Revealed: Amnesty's secret £800,000 pay-offs to two bosses... which it doesn't seem very keen to talk about
By STEVE DOUGHTY FOR THE DAILY MAIL
UPDATED: 03:35 EDT, 19 February 2011

Human rights group Amnesty International has paid more than £500,000 in a secret pay-off to its former chief, it was revealed yesterday.

The organisation paid out another £300,000 to its deputy leader, who quit at the same time in December 2009.

Amnesty declined to discuss the payouts to former secretary general Irene Khan and her deputy Kate Gilmore.

But the scale of the payments throws a harsh light on the group’s management decisions following years of increasing criticism.

The charity runs appeals for donations from the public, which include attempts to inspire money-raising campaigns among young people and in schools.

The payment to Bangladeshi-born Miss Khan, who has a reputation as a campaigner against poverty, was more than four times her annual salary of £132,490.

Peter Pack, chairman of Amnesty’s international executive committee, said: ‘The payments to outgoing secretary general Irene Khan shown in the accounts of AI (Amnesty International) Ltd for the year ending March 31 2010 include payments made as part of a confidential agreement between AI Ltd and Irene Khan.

‘It is a term of this agreement that no further comment on it will be made by either party.’

Miss Khan, the first Muslim to lead the organisation, has been criticised from the political left for her failure to do more to protest about abuses by American and British troops in Iraq, and notably for a muted response to the Abu Ghraib torture scandal.

Other critics accused the 54-year-old of doing too much to highlight abuse at Guantanamo Bay and too little to expose its inmates alleged links with the Taliban and terror groups.
nice work everybody :lol: