NO NAZI NOISE - fest, compilation, tour info

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

Grafmeester

Post by Grafmeester » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:33 pm

yeah of course, but you can't just sport an SS uniform here in holland either, man.

and yeah, i looked up that hammerskins shit, and i didn't feel much comfortable either. just the fact you know that there are smug assholes on the top of the club who are using this mindless "nazi noise," as myato puts it, just to lure dumbass kids in and brainwash the shit out of 'em.

SICK.

one sick only though. you get two sick's when a baby is raped, and three sicks when you eat someone.

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Grafmeester wrote:just the fact you know that there are smug assholes on the top of the club who are using this mindless "nazi noise," as myato puts it, just to lure dumbass kids in and brainwash the shit out of 'em.
That's worse than the ambiguous use of fascist imagery that we see alot of in PE but not by much :wink:

Wormfood

Post by Wormfood » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:06 pm

FIRE IN THE HEAD wrote:All I'm talking about is freedom of speech activists stepping in when someone is attacked for representing something and not disturbing the peace. MKULTRA beat me to the ACLU link above.
I understand that. You're right in that there is a difference between someone "just saying or wearing something" and someone actually commiting a violent act, and I take your point.

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Wormfood wrote:
FIRE IN THE HEAD wrote:All I'm talking about is freedom of speech activists stepping in when someone is attacked for representing something and not disturbing the peace. MKULTRA beat me to the ACLU link above.
I understand that. You're right in that there is a difference between someone "just saying or wearing something" and someone actually commiting a violent act, and I take your point.
And there's a difference between a punk rocker wearing a swastika shirt and a group of clansmen marching through a largely black area wearing their robes. The latter is certainly going to disturb the peace and raise the potential for violence through intimidation and evocations of fear.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:38 pm

xdugef wrote: And there's a difference between a punk rocker wearing a swastika shirt and a group of clansmen marching through a largely black area wearing their robes. The latter is certainly going to disturb the peace and raise the potential for violence through intimidation and evocations of fear.
Which is why hate groups legally organize their demonstrations to cover their asses. If either side crosses the line and acts in a physically violent manner, police are there to intervene.

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:45 pm

FIRE IN THE HEAD wrote:Which is why hate groups legally organize their demonstrations to cover their asses. If either side crosses the line and acts in a physically violent manner, police are there to intervene.
I don't think you have to act violently to disturb the peace

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm

xdugef wrote: I don't think you have to act violently to disturb the peace
True, but apparently you can legally do it with the right permits.

zombra

Post by zombra » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 pm

FIRE IN THE HEAD wrote:I'm feeling good today. The sun's out and the daffodils are blooming so free F/I/T/H & related projects cds to anyone who wants them. I might even throw in something extra from my distro or a copy of Bullshit Detector 2008 since we're on a compilation discussion. Just PM me.
THIS RIGHT HERE, BABY. Got a package yesterday from F/I/T/H ;) Many thanks man. Be My Enemy is fucking my ears up right now. Can't wait to get to Carrion Wind.
RJMyato wrote:I'm kind of a combative prick sometimes but he's the real deal as far as living your philosophy goes.
Sometimes you do come across as such on the board but on the radio you sounded like an easy-going chap.

Now let's forget our troubles with a big bowl of strawberry ice cream!
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."

ephemeralnaut

channel?

RJMyato

Post by RJMyato » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:59 pm

zombra wrote:Sometimes you do come across as such on the board but on the radio you sounded like an easy-going chap.

Now let's forget our troubles with a big bowl of strawberry ice cream!
thanks dogg. bust out the desserts

Grafmeester

Post by Grafmeester » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:52 am

RJMyato wrote:bust out the desserts

RUBBISH

Post by RUBBISH » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:55 am

if i cared to know more about certain peoples mental,social,and spiritual defects...i bet i pissed a few people off ,if its anyone i "know" and they havent had the guts to tell me off...even better,fuck you you social malfunctioning pile of (doesnt) matter
i can think of a couple of people that i am sure this applies to
(xdugef i think would have some of the same people as i do in mind)
wet noodles,limp dicks,half hard,all fake,disposable douchebaggers,afraid to actually say ANYTHING but bold as fuck as far as saying and being NOTHING goes,sick,sad,so long

i also assume that some people will take it as a joke on my part,maybe everything is a joke/lie/illusion(i believe it is,no need to explain)

ANTI RRRON comp,he would LOVE THAT...i already did THE DAY RUBBISH KICKED EMIL BEAULIEAUS ASS 3 or so years ago

anyhow..like i have said before,when it comes to art/noise/"fringe" music and such...YOU ARENT DOING IT RIGHT IF NO ONE HATES YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGzQXAON9gY
Kiss Me

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 am

RUBBISH wrote:i can think of a couple of people that i am sure this applies to
(xdugef i think would have some of the same people as i do in mind)
wet noodles,limp dicks,half hard,all fake,disposable douchebaggers,afraid to actually say ANYTHING but bold as fuck as far as saying and being NOTHING goes,sick,sad,so long
Yeah some of them also tend to have strong opinions against mp3's as a format :lol:

haha.. well I like the first part at any rate

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Sarah Palin: Free Speech or Criminal Speech

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/emma-ruby ... alacarte=1

RUBBISH

Post by RUBBISH » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm

LONE WOLF...that way no one can rat you out,END

do not talk of revolution my brothers and sisters unless you are ready to eat rats to survive

PS the media is always wrong and is full of liars

FIGHT FOR FREEDOM OR DIE FOR SLAVERY!
Kiss Me

RUBBISH

Post by RUBBISH » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm

LONE WOLF...that way no one can rat you out,END

do not talk of revolution my brothers and sisters unless you are ready to eat rats to survive

PS the media is always wrong and is full of liars

FIGHT FOR FREEDOM OR DIE FOR SLAVERY!
Kiss Me