ReyPoo

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: I'm not that interesting. Let's not talk about anything.
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:30 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:27 pm
so i sorted out my some of my issues but now i look like a complete unmitigated idiot
Because I'm not a computer.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

33 minutes later? i mean cool *phone goes off* :lol:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:31 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:30 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:27 pm
so i sorted out my some of my issues but now i look like a complete unmitigated idiot
Because I'm not a computer.
yes you are, and i can prove it
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: I'm not that interesting. Let's not talk about anything.
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:31 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:30 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:27 pm
so i sorted out my some of my issues but now i look like a complete unmitigated idiot
Because I'm not a computer.
yes you are, and i can prove it
Prove it then.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

33 minutes later? i mean cool *phone goes off* :lol:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:33 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:31 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:30 pm


Because I'm not a computer.
yes you are, and i can prove it
Prove it then.
can you prove it?
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: I'm not that interesting. Let's not talk about anything.
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:33 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:31 pm

yes you are, and i can prove it
Prove it then.
can you prove it?
You're the one bleeding here.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

33 minutes later? i mean cool *phone goes off* :lol:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:33 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 pm


Prove it then.
can you prove it?
You're the one bleeding here.
so you've proven it?
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: I'm not that interesting. Let's not talk about anything.
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:33 pm

can you prove it?
You're the one bleeding here.
so you've proven it?
No, I did.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

33 minutes later? i mean cool *phone goes off* :lol:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:39 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm


You're the one bleeding here.
so you've proven it?
No, I did.
you've proven you're a computer :lol:

I WIN.
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: I'm not that interesting. Let's not talk about anything.
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:39 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm
so you've proven it?
No, I did.
you've proven you're a computer :lol:

I WIN.
Why do you think it?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

33 minutes later? i mean cool *phone goes off* :lol:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:41 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:39 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm


No, I did.
you've proven you're a computer :lol:

I WIN.
Why do you think it?
i don't think it's possible to prove your a computer :chin:
it's ok!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm

do you know why ideas of reference are?
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: I'm not that interesting. Let's not talk about anything.
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:45 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm
do you know why ideas of reference are?
Nope, and I don't care either.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

33 minutes later? i mean cool *phone goes off* :lol:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:46 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:45 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm
do you know why ideas of reference are?
Nope, and I don't care either.
is the king of france bald?
it's ok!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:48 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:39 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm


No, I did.
you've proven you're a computer :lol:

I WIN.
Why do you think it?
you could probably confuse cleverbot into saying anything.

so it's not about individual posts. but it seems to be able to learn, and be willing to repeat itself. so what are we left with?

do you like puns?
it's ok!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:51 pm

on the assumption that "cleverbot" has no opinion on IRL and isn't willing to discuss anything in depth, it may just be impossible.

i could try and hurt your feelings? is that OK?
it's ok!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests