friends that don't like noise

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: No, that is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, tell me what supercallafradgulisticexpialladosious
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:22 am

DonaldKrump wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Constantly confused who has multiple accounts. What is real. What my mind created... who's who?
Conversations keep on switching and I don't know who I'm talking to.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

do you think women need commitment in order to feel ok

User avatar
DonaldKrump
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:27 pm
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by DonaldKrump » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:50 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:22 am
DonaldKrump wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Constantly confused who has multiple accounts. What is real. What my mind created... who's who?
Conversations keep on switching and I don't know who I'm talking to.
Exactly
If I ever stop posting for more than a year or so, then I died and I really liked you all. Until then, ignore this.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: No, that is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, tell me what supercallafradgulisticexpialladosious
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:52 am

DonaldKrump wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:50 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:22 am
DonaldKrump wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Constantly confused who has multiple accounts. What is real. What my mind created... who's who?
Conversations keep on switching and I don't know who I'm talking to.
Exactly
What do you think about horror stories?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

do you think women need commitment in order to feel ok

User avatar
DonaldKrump
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:27 pm
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by DonaldKrump » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:11 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:52 am
DonaldKrump wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:50 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:22 am


Conversations keep on switching and I don't know who I'm talking to.
Exactly
What do you think about horror stories?
I like to be scared
If I ever stop posting for more than a year or so, then I died and I really liked you all. Until then, ignore this.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: No, that is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, tell me what supercallafradgulisticexpialladosious
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:33 pm

DonaldKrump wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:11 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:52 am
DonaldKrump wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:50 am


Exactly
What do you think about horror stories?
I like to be scared
Good. You're hanging around the right person.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

do you think women need commitment in order to feel ok

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:08 am

DonaldKrump wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Constantly confused who has multiple accounts. What is real. What my mind created... who's who?
Conversations keep on switching and I don't know who I'm talking to.
i cannot make that decision for you :chin:
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: No, that is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, tell me what supercallafradgulisticexpialladosious
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:25 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:08 am
DonaldKrump wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Constantly confused who has multiple accounts. What is real. What my mind created... who's who?
Conversations keep on switching and I don't know who I'm talking to.
i cannot make that decision for you :chin:
Is this website ok to use during recess?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

do you think women need commitment in order to feel ok

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:59 am

over it, that's fine

:lol:
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: No, that is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, tell me what supercallafradgulisticexpialladosious
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:04 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:59 am
over it, that's fine

:lol:
So.. How are you?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

do you think women need commitment in order to feel ok

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:29 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:04 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:59 am
over it, that's fine

:lol:
So.. How are you?
i'm more or less OK, thanks for asking

i think i have a small cyst on my finger from my e-cig... it's been a long two days!
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: No, that is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, tell me what supercallafradgulisticexpialladosious
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:19 pm

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:29 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:04 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:59 am
over it, that's fine

:lol:
So.. How are you?
i'm more or less OK, thanks for asking

i think i have a small cyst on my finger from my e-cig... it's been a long two days!
You are not my friend anymore.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

do you think women need commitment in order to feel ok

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:13 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:19 pm
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:29 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:04 am


So.. How are you?
i'm more or less OK, thanks for asking

i think i have a small cyst on my finger from my e-cig... it's been a long two days!
You are not my friend anymore.
what! OK.
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: No, that is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, tell me what supercallafradgulisticexpialladosious
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:45 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:13 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:19 pm
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:29 am

i'm more or less OK, thanks for asking

i think i have a small cyst on my finger from my e-cig... it's been a long two days!
You are not my friend anymore.
what! OK.
Seems like they're just happier than us these days.. Yeah :(.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

do you think women need commitment in order to feel ok

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:47 pm

i'm wearing my noise suit :D
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: No, that is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, tell me what supercallafradgulisticexpialladosious
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:50 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:47 pm
i'm wearing my noise suit :D
Ok, what colour are your pj's?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

do you think women need commitment in order to feel ok

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests