Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am

Evidence example #1: Academia sponsored "feminists" support Islam
Evidence example #2: Academia supported "LGBTQ&Y" support Islam
Evidence example #3: Academia supported "Intellectuals" support Islam
Whilst our "Nations"(root Natalis") are being Invaded by 3rd world
even worse we are forced paying for them having live of ease
& breed "Like Rats"
Raping Western Society both "Financially & Physically"
What's the prime directive of Islam regarding "kafirs"?
They will be forced into submission or be slaughtered under Sharia
this is completely counter all the "freedoms" Academia claim to sanctify
What is "Taqiyya" besides completely tacky?
Why has Academia/political Left united with & pampered Islam?
not saying the supposed status quo political "right" are any better
they are two sides of the same absurdly corrupted greedy insane powermad ass political system
we have in a short time went from "Femen"
to Feminists wearing Hijabs in support of Islam
their common enemy is "nationalism" "masculinity" & "borders"
why is that?
Who is funding this entire Agenda for destroying "western civilization"?
Follow the money
down the rabbit hole
Hispania 711
"Clash of Civilizations"
can we get on another topic
since somewhat comprehend
this one is dangerous for you in "merry ole bloody England"
"evidently"
respecio
Last edited by WhiteWarlock on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by jliat » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:29 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am
Evidence example #1: Academia sponsored "feminists" support Islam
Evidence example #2: Academia supported "LGBTQ&Y" support Islam
Evidence example #3: Academia supported "Intellectuals" support Islam
I'm sorry but these are not evidence. Just very vague assertions.. Just what is "Academia" which universities? And the term Islam is also so vague that it presents contradictions. All three categories - Feminist, LGBT... and intellectuals have been targets and victims of *some* more fundamentalist Islamic sects.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am

What's the prime directive of Islam regarding "kafirs"?
They will be forced into submission or be slaughtered under Sharia
this is completely counter all the "freedom" they claim to be fighting for and enjoy
Again this is simply not true of much of Islam. Other religions are tolerated in many Islamic countries, its
only the extreme groups who do not.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am
What is "Taqiyya" besides completely tacky?
Its very like the denial of faith during the reformation, or denial of being a communist in 50s USA,
or denial of being gay, notably in the UK prior to 1968. Makes pragmatic sense unless you want to be
a martyr.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am
Why has Academia/political Left united with & pampered Islam?
not saying the supposed status quo political "right" are any better
they are two sides of the same absurdly corrupted greedy insane powermad ass system
we have in a short time went from Femen to Feminists wearing Hijabs in support of Islam
their common enemy is "nationalism" & "borders"
why is that?
Who is funding this entire Agenda for destroying "western civilization"?
Follow the money
down the rabbit hole
Hispania 711
"Clash of Civilizations"
can we get on another topic
since comprehend
this one is dangerous for you in merry ole England
"evidently"
respecio
Well if it wasn't for Islam there simply wouldn't be a Western Civilization.

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:45 am

Muslim invasions into the Indian subcontinent lasted for several centuries...
How many were killed?
Are you even slightly aware of any of what transpired???

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 am

Well if it wasn't for Islam there simply wouldn't be a Western Civilization.
considering Mo didn't start robbing Mecca caravans for loot & power until 624
There was already a Western Civilization
(FYI:not big fan of Rome & subsequent Christinsanity tyranny)
plus the Sunni Shiite conflict has been raging since 656-661
so there are some serious factors & differences for considering
down the rabbit hole
your entire country is being Invaded
"Groomed"
Muslims & 3rd world proxy armies are being given "carte blanche"
UK prisons are "supposedly" becoming radical Islam training centers
anyways
we have our own problems in this country
& Academia Indoctrination centers are part of the problem
Last edited by WhiteWarlock on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by jliat » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:32 am

I don't see how Muslim invasions or internal differences are relevant in denying the importance of Islam to Western Civilization. (The same could be said of Roman, Greek, and more recent invasions and wars, between Christian countries. )

But I think its generally accepted that Greek culture was brought to the west in large part from the Arab / Islamic culture. The term 'Algebra' is a clue, and along with this mathematics, Astronomy and paper making.... science etc ... but back on topic - "Academia has been completely subverted/usurped/weaponized"

When and by who? Examples please.

On second thoughts, best leave it there. I get tired of being told i'm unaware. I happen to live in a city with a very large Muslim population, and on the whole we seem to get by. I do know of certain Americans having very little understanding of the UK. The largest number of terrorist caused deaths in Birmingham was down to the Provisional IRA funded from the USA....

"your entire country is being Invaded" Not by Muslims, most here are second and third generation.
Last edited by jliat on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by melkobukva » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:33 am



Everything is an "isolated event". Nothing to see here, move along.

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 4816
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by timdrage » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:37 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am
Evidence example #1: Academia sponsored "feminists" support Islam
Evidence example #2: Academia supported "LGBTQ&Y" support Islam
Evidence example #3: Academia supported "Intellectuals" support Islam
Whilst our "Nations"(root Natalis") are being Invaded by 3rd world
even worse we are forced paying for them having live of ease
& breed "Like Rats"
Raping Western Society both "Financially & Physically"
What's the prime directive of Islam regarding "kafirs"?
They will be forced into submission or be slaughtered under Sharia
this is completely counter all the "freedoms" Academia claim to sanctify
What is "Taqiyya" besides completely tacky?
Why has Academia/political Left united with & pampered Islam?
not saying the supposed status quo political "right" are any better
they are two sides of the same absurdly corrupted greedy insane powermad ass political system
we have in a short time went from "Femen"
to Feminists wearing Hijabs in support of Islam
their common enemy is "nationalism" "masculinity" & "borders"
why is that?
Who is funding this entire Agenda for destroying "western civilization"?
Follow the money
down the rabbit hole
Hispania 711
"Clash of Civilizations"
can we get on another topic
since somewhat comprehend
this one is dangerous for you in "merry ole bloody England"
"evidently"
respecio
Image

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by jliat » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 am


User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am

But I think its generally accepted that Greek culture was brought to the west in large part from the Arab / Islamic culture. The term 'Algebra' is a clue, and along with this mathematics, Astronomy and paper making.... science etc ... but back on topic - "Academia has been completely subverted/usurped/weaponized"
WTF!?
Muslims looted the Library of Alexendria 642
carting off whatever was usable for them especially "sciences" & "mathematics"
burning everything else for heating furnaces
by decree of Caliph Amr ibn al-'As
Greek High Culture was from Egyptian Mystery Schools
DNA points at celt R1B
they weren't arabs
not that Christians didn't already Flay Hypatia alive & loot/burn the library before that
Serapeum of Alexandria
Last edited by WhiteWarlock on Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:08 am

Can we get back to fighting over esoteric/exoteric "noise" already?

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by jliat » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:20 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am
But I think its generally accepted that Greek culture was brought to the west in large part from the Arab / Islamic culture. The term 'Algebra' is a clue, and along with this mathematics, Astronomy and paper making.... science etc ... but back on topic - "Academia has been completely subverted/usurped/weaponized"
WTF!?
Muslims looted the Library of Alexendria 642
carting off whatever was usable for them especially "sciences" & "mathematics"
burning everything else for heating furnaces
by decree of Caliph Amr ibn al-'As
The Library of Alexandria was one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient world and part of a larger research institution called the Musaeum. Despite the widespread modern myth that the library was "burned" once and cataclysmically destroyed, Alexandrian scholarship actually suffered several setbacks and a general decline spanning centuries....

Amr did not mention a library, and Umar ordered everything spared.
Edward Gibbon—who blamed Theophilus for the library's destruction in a heavily embellished account—rejected the Arab destruction thesis, citing Eusèbe Renaudot's History of the Patriarchs of Alexandria. Jean de Sismondi,Alfred J. Butler, Victor Chauvin, Paul Casanova, Gustave Le Bon and Eugenio Griffini did not accept the story either, and Roy MacLeod rejected it as well.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am
Greek High Culture was from Egyptian Mystery Schools
DNA points at celt R1B
they weren't arabs
not that Christians didn't already Flay Hypatia alive & loot/burn the library before that
seems like "Academia" may be omitting some events/data on the timeline as is "usual"
So if not from Academia where are you getting your information from?

(and of course this does nothing to deny the significance of Islamic thought to re-kindling Western Civilization)

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:02 am

you copied that from wikipedia...
Why would wikipedia change the entire slant on the old story?
“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”
Ipso Facto
Where are you getting your sources?
implicitly not from "Modern Academia"
when it delves into realms of "Idiocracy"
it's getting near the point of burning Brunno at the stake
because he read something that was "dangerously logical"
hidden in the Vactican Libri
you are seemingly "invested"
it's alright
yet do some basic research into what happened during "Indian/Hindu/Vedic" Islamic occupation
yet obviously that could never happen again
now that Saudi Arabia owns the high chair on UN Human Rights council
anyways it's potential 3 years sentence if you say anything counter Islam online
woohooo!
next...
Last edited by WhiteWarlock on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by jliat » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:33 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:02 am
you copied that from wikipedia...
Why would wikipedia change the entire slant on the old story?
Because it was an incorrect story. I'm not that bothered because the burning of the Library or not doesn't counter the general
idea that much of the knowledge from Greece, as well as from India and China, Mathematics, as well as original work such as Algebra and astronomy came to the west via Islam.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:02 am
“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”
Ipso Facto
Where are you getting your sources?
implicitly not from "Modern Academia"
when it delves into realms of "Idiocracy"
So no sources for your knowledge - no examples to support your contentions..

"Evidence example #1: Academia sponsored "feminists" support Islam
Evidence example #2: Academia supported "LGBTQ&Y" support Islam
Evidence example #3: Academia supported "Intellectuals" support Islam"


All three have clear contradictions.
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Saudi Arabia face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents, and Saudi Arabia is considered to have one of the worst LGBT rights records in the world. Both male and female same-sex sexual activity is illegal.
During the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries, women's rights in Saudi Arabia were limited in comparison to the rights of women in many of its neighbors.
The agents of censorship are sometimes not official government employees, but religious organizations. In 2007, after student newspapers at Amirkabir University of Technology published articles suggesting that no human being—including Muhammad—could be infallible, eight student leaders were arrested and taken to Evin Prison
(all from wiki)


"Academia has been completely subverted/usurped/weaponized"


Proof?

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:39 am

Oh so you noticed the obvious hypocrisy of such groups following PC agenda?

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Octagon Friday Forum: Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:46 am

Ptolomy learned from Egyptian school writing Tetrabiblos 1st century
Muslims only copied him for centuries "static formula"
thus why they didn't account for procession of the Equinoxes since Ptolomy
Western Astrology is completely off by 28 degrees now
they didn't actually bother looking at positions in sky
nor could they figure out why math didn't match
Vedic is correct consistent Atsronomical observation/calculation
yet that is rather "mundane" example
learned long before there was any "Wikipedia"
What are my sources?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests