Moss Ohstii - Pitch Piner (& Accursed Sounds of Future Clamor)

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

watermeadow

Moss Ohstii - Pitch Piner (& Accursed Sounds of Future Clamor)

Post by watermeadow » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:23 pm

a being in the forests of shindagin hollow (in the hills near the town of ithaca new york where i grew up, matured, and aged into my neuroses) has concocted an albums worth of material utilizing equipment i left on the side of the road on braley hill (equipment i used for seven years to create music under the name of you still have friends - mostly drone and hypnagogic stuff). this entity most closely resembles a wraith and has an uncanny amount of traits which resemble myself and many of my friends and peers. we are all struggling to cope with mental illness and substance abuse and late stage american capitalism. the wraith seems somehow capable of feeling in a way that i frequently doubt or lack. he communicates through means which i cannot disclose herein, but i will say that most of it involves sleep, gravel, weak sources of light, high winds, gasoline, self-severance, and alcohol. occasionally he is able to travel through portals and manifest in other realms, such as sweazey road (in the orchard), connecticut hill, and mt. katahdin. the transmissions on the album, mastered and organized by me (jasper swayze), reveal a remarkable ingenuity and an impressive range of emotional violence for the entity, which (by my best understanding) goes by the name of MOSS OHSTII. the album was released on a label/collective i have been operating since 2012. this seemed to be the kind of place where i could share such an artifact.

in a few months time, the album, Pitch Piner, will be released on tape with an expanded collection of transmissions on the b-side.

here it is.

WhiteWarlock

Re: Moss Ohstii - Pitch Piner (& Accursed Sounds of Future Clamor)

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:01 pm

thanks for sharing your atmospheric tracks
listened for some
good sonics
will listen for more when have time
currently editing new samples
raw source
for making some atmospheric tracks sort of like yours

watermeadow

Post by watermeadow » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:12 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:01 pm
thanks for sharing your atmospheric tracks
listened for some
good sonics
will listen for more when have time
currently editing new samples
raw source
for making some atmospheric tracks sort of like yours
thank you for listening !

WhiteWarlock

Post by WhiteWarlock » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:03 am

"albums worth of material utilizing equipment i left on the side of the road on braley hill"
What gear are you using now for creating?
never surrender!!!