saw this on reddit, not sure who the "palacion" label is but here's details if you're into it:
Palacion is seeking artists for massive 100 artists drone/noise compilation.
All the useful stuff:
(1) Omnibus to be released on Palacion and distributed via all major outlets (Bandcamp, Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, etc.)
(2) If there’s a demand and our physical distributor is interested, a limited edition CD Box and/or VINYL will be released.
(3) The compilation will be promoted to magazines and media
(4) Max number of artists : 100
(5) Style: Drone/Drone Noise only, no ambient, no guitars. Use pedals, modular, analog synths, max/msp, m4l, vcv, etc.
(6) The track should be produced for this compilation only. No pre-published material.
(7) One track per artist min 1 minute to max 10 minutes, unmastered, no clipping please, leave room for mastering.
(8) Technical : uncompressed .WAV or .AIFF file 24-bit (or 16-bit if there’s no other choice) / 44.1kHz.
(9) Will need an artist photo (high def.) and bio for the massive booklet. If you have a logo, send a vector (.eps). This will be asked after the audition.
(10) You don’t have anything to pay to participate.
(11) Tour: No dates no promises, but some live acts might be able to tour with us. More info later.
(12) Palacion is apolitical but won't tolerate any right-wing shit.
This is an Audition, don't send your finished track yet. Just send your soundcloud or bandcamp (or whatever else) and you'll be contacted about the production of your compilation entry.
Send mails to compoundoxygen [ a t ] palacion [ d o t ] net. Don’t include your files in the mail, just send a link to whatever file service you want to use (dropbox, mega, google drive etc.).