Tr00 Noise X True Noise

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

Sleep Of Ages

Tr00 Noise X True Noise

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Mon May 08, 2017 8:32 am

It's interesting that quirky and personal takes on noise have been basically pushed aside to free internet releases that the Tr000 people look down upon. And it's ironic because it all seems mass produced and market oriented, but lifeless and without any hint of true experimentation in all senses.

Someone truly going after their interests and forging their own "magical quests" into sound and self knowledge (debatable) has been replaced by "clickbait" noise, cliches, noise artists sound kits, copycats and lazyness. The bad kind of lazyness, not the "I am too lazy to play music but I care", instead being the creative lazyness.

I know this may be on a global scale but not in a micro scale, I mean, particular scenes may have more variety than what appears to be when you look online and it's overwhelming "black theme" noise... Darker/harsher won and now there are only templates.
Do you feel that?
SLEEP OF AGES (Industrial, Harsh Noise, PE)
CARRION BLACK PIT (HNW)
EXU (Industrial)

xdugef

Re: Tr00 Noise X True Noise

Post by xdugef » Mon May 08, 2017 8:41 am

Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 8:32 am
It's interesting that quirky and personal takes on noise have been basically pushed aside to free internet releases that the Tr000 people look down upon. And it's ironic because it all seems mass produced and market oriented, but lifeless and without any hint of true experimentation in all senses.

Someone truly going after their interests and forging their own "magical quests" into sound and self knowledge (debatable) has been replaced by "clickbait" noise, cliches, noise artists sound kits, copycats and lazyness. The bad kind of lazyness, not the "I am too lazy to play music but I care", instead being the creative lazyness.

I know this may be on a global scale but not in a micro scale, I mean, particular scenes may have more variety than what appears to be when you look online and it's overwhelming "black theme" noise... Darker/harsher won and now there are only templates.
Do you feel that?
All noise and music and art is vanity and masturbatory. There is nothing to prove or say any more other than I can do that too.

There was the me generation now it's the me too generation :wall:

Sleep Of Ages

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Mon May 08, 2017 8:56 am

You must make up your mind. Are you a bitter old dawg or a nice uncle noice guide?
SLEEP OF AGES (Industrial, Harsh Noise, PE)
CARRION BLACK PIT (HNW)
EXU (Industrial)

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Mon May 08, 2017 8:57 am

Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 8:56 am
You must make up your mind. Are you a bitter old dawg or a nice uncle noice guide?
Why can't I be both.. it's like noise troll roulette.. you never know which xdude you gonna get

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Mon May 08, 2017 8:59 am

xdugef wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 8:57 am
Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 8:56 am
Why can't I be both.. it's like noise troll roulette.. you never know which xdude you gonna get
If it makes you feel any better I was a total asshole to this parking lot security guard because he asked me why I was parking... I mean.. as if it's not obvious why I was annoyed by the question in the first place.