Page 1 of 3

OPEN INVITATON FOR LOCKED GROOVE COMP

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:02 pm
by jimmyvermin
My label Bad Summer Records is going to hit 100 releases in a few months and I want to put out a locked groove comp for the occassion.
The current lineup is:
Crank Sturgeon
Harsh Noise Movement
R. Stevie Moore
Ghost Skull
Daniel Saylor
Wirephobia
Jimmy Vermin
ODORBABY

If anyone is interested, email a 1.80 second track to badsummerr@gmail.com
All submissions accepted.

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:49 am
by MentalliumMan
*doot doot* I'm a bot, please explain better dood :coffee:

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:06 am
by timdrage
Definitely up for it, will try and submit something for sure!

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:42 am
by Claud601
I'm down for this

Re: OPEN INVITATON FOR LOCKED GROOVE COMP

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:30 am
by Striations
jimmyvermin wrote: Harsh Noise Movement
Can someone please bring me up to speed on this?

I'm thinking about starting a new project called "harsh power noise" or something like that.

Sorry I don't mean to be that guy, but I mean, we ain't exactly getting any younger here.

Re: OPEN INVITATON FOR LOCKED GROOVE COMP

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:12 am
by jimmyvermin
Striations wrote:
jimmyvermin wrote: Harsh Noise Movement
Can someone please bring me up to speed on this?

I'm thinking about starting a new project called "harsh power noise" or something like that.

Sorry I don't mean to be that guy, but I mean, we ain't exactly getting any younger here.
It may not be the greatest name choice, but the dude makes some killer noise. He has splits out with Macronympha, The Haters, and plenty other well-known and not so well-known names.

Re: OPEN INVITATON FOR LOCKED GROOVE COMP

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:51 am
by Striations
jimmyvermin wrote:
Striations wrote:
jimmyvermin wrote: Harsh Noise Movement
Can someone please bring me up to speed on this?

I'm thinking about starting a new project called "harsh power noise" or something like that.

Sorry I don't mean to be that guy, but I mean, we ain't exactly getting any younger here.
It may not be the greatest name choice, but the dude makes some killer noise. He has splits out with Macronympha, The Haters, and plenty other well-known and not so well-known names.
Totally! This still really doesn't answer my question though. This music must have been locked away in some vault for many years or recorded all in one day / month. I guess I am the only person that thinks about this. Good luck w lock groove compilation! I'm sure it will be too $ for me to buy once it comes out.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:27 pm
by s.p.i.n.
Where could we get this / tell us more about your label please?

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:42 pm
by jimmyvermin
s.p.i.n. wrote:Where could we get this / tell us more about your label please?
http://badsummerrecords.bandcamp.com/

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:42 pm
by Striations
srry for :offtopic:
what a beautiful tabby cat!

Re: OPEN INVITATON FOR LOCKED GROOVE COMP

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:49 am
by hyrify
jimmyvermin wrote: If anyone is interested, email a 1.80 second track to badsummerr@gmail.com
All submissions accepted.
okay sorry for being the dumb one, are you wanting a track thats 3 minutes long, 1 minute and 80 seconds long? or literally 1.8 seconds long?

Re: OPEN INVITATON FOR LOCKED GROOVE COMP

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:25 am
by jimmyvermin
hyrify wrote:
jimmyvermin wrote: If anyone is interested, email a 1.80 second track to badsummerr@gmail.com
All submissions accepted.
okay sorry for being the dumb one, are you wanting a track thats 3 minutes long, 1 minute and 80 seconds long? or literally 1.8 seconds long?
literally 1.8 seconds long

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:26 am
by jimmyvermin
Striations wrote:srry for :offtopic:
what a beautiful tabby cat!
Thank you!!

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:57 am
by ¼ dead
All cats are beautiful, so naturally. :3

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:10 am
by Striations
¼ dead wrote:All cats are beautiful, so naturally. :3
Look at this little angel
Image
Catration Hymn