ANTIMU HOOLIGANS

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

jliat

Re: ANTIMU HOOLIGANS

Post by jliat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:53 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:47 am
Eye am not Yuri Geller & you are not Merzbow...
Funny you say that, i'm well aware of that. Or would i want to change places?

Geller was a fake BTW. He claimed powers he didnt have.... :whistle:

WhiteWarlock

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am

thus why mentioned him as you like making such personal attacks on me

melkobukva

Post by melkobukva » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:55 am

jliat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:42 am
abusive, racist, and arrogant.
hmm... this reminds me...
jliat wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:20 am
Lots of places in the world keep changing who they are, Eastern Europe is a night mare! A guy from there once said he lived in three different counties without moving house. Add to that non of you play cricket or even know the rules!

Well - basically you are foreign - its tough for you lot i know. Time for the Flanders and Swann video.

jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:44 pm
Of course I've probably not as long to live, but with the way things are it might not be a bad thing. Anyway you lot in Brazil seem to be a bit nuts! ha ha… Elias! how's the waiting job - "oi glass of red wine pour va voir …"
You had / got a girlfriend? Wow. I thought the girls in Brazil were all prostitutes for German "tourists" What is she turned 60?
Life expectancy about 10 years more than Brazil. (BTW = you seem confused about gender............ sorry - you are Brazilian right? I understand - its a living i guess...) Anyway i'll keep you in mind if we need a new cook / gardener - you and Daric.
foreigners can't play cricket and brazilian women are all prostitutes, huh?

I can lend you a userpic if you like, seems more fitting for you than me, tbh :D

jliat

Post by jliat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:02 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am
I don't like making personal attracts and try not to. And as Blake said - you can do far more damage to a person by being honest.
I'm actually asking for a little mutual respect. See other thread about your colourful metaphor - "You can choose to bury you head in the sands of Ignorance whilst getting raped in the ass" etc.

jliat

Post by jliat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:17 am

melkobukva wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:55 am
jliat wrote:
abusive, racist, and arrogant.
hmm... this reminds me...
reminds me too, re childbirth, I've actually had a tooth abscess, and in conversations with at least a couple of women who had given birth said the pain of the former was worse. Obviously that's not the whole story.
melkobukva wrote:
jliat wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:20 am
Well - basically you are foreign - its tough for you lot i know. Time for the Flanders and Swann video.
Well that was a joke - though doubt you will see it so.
melkobukva wrote:
jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:44 pm
Of course I've probably not as long to live, but with the way things are it might not be a bad thing. Anyway you lot in Brazil seem to be a bit nuts! ha ha… Elias! how's the waiting job - "oi glass of red wine pour va voir …"
You had / got a girlfriend? Wow. I thought the girls in Brazil were all prostitutes for German "tourists" What is she turned 60?
Life expectancy about 10 years more than Brazil. (BTW = you seem confused about gender............ sorry - you are Brazilian right? I understand - its a living i guess...) Anyway i'll keep you in mind if we need a new cook / gardener - you and Daric.
Now that I will confess to. It was out of order, wrong, and a result of anger. But Elias is one for winding people up! And I fell for it.
My mistake, and sorry for that.
melkobukva wrote:

foreigners can't play cricket and brazilian women are all prostitutes, huh?

I can lend you a userpic if you like, seems more fitting for you than me, tbh :D
Actually foreigners can play cricket, often better than the English. Soccer too. Anyway thanks for giving me the opportunity to confess, suitably chastised.

jliat

Post by jliat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:19 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am
I actually dont like making personal attacks and try not to, obviously not always successful.

jliat

Post by jliat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:35 am

Elias wrote: You are really an insufferable prick, old man.
Elias wrote: Jliat you are making obvious points and that makes you look very silly.
A silly old man fighting windmills.
Very silly.
And very old.
Elias wrote: Jliat is very touchy about being old as fuck, now you know.
Elias wrote: Jliat is very touchy about being old as fuck, now you know. He also discusses like a very pissed off girlfriend when she's being unreasonable and you ask her to calm down and be reasonable. He will never stop.
Well, that was wrong. He will stop eventually. (https://www.theguardian.com - life expectancy)

WhiteWarlock

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:36 am

how about we get back on making Noize Trax here...
waiting on render.......................................................
Jim... Eye don't "hate" you... it's just you annoy me sometimes.... anyone ever told you that before?

melkobukva

Post by melkobukva » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:37 am

jliat wrote:
And no two mothers can do likewise. (the philosoohy bit!) But I can be aware of childbirth as an occurrence.
They can because their brains are biologically similar and their reproductive organs are biologically similar.
jliat wrote:
You've conflated learnt with experience. People can and do learn lots about childbirth, Obstetrics, I don't think the experience is a requirement.
No, I'm saying that there are different types of knowledge. Some things, like STEM, can be learned as collections of interconnected facts. Some things can be learned only through experience (cf. intersectionality).
jliat wrote:
So no it is not. And anyway how do you know I haven't astral projected myself? Or seen others do it, or have done so and see it to be true or see it to be illusion.
Now that's the most interesting turn! How did it go? Why did you conclude it was an illusion?
jliat wrote:
So if I say I can using spirit guides I can read your mind and know you are delusional - its OK?
Not OK, first, my spirit guides are better than yours; second, the thoughts you might read are actually fake thoughts specifically designed to dupe unauthorized mindreaders.
jliat wrote:
Because there is no evidence! Unlike childbirth. So sure I can believe they 'experience' astral projection. But do they project? People can experience all kinds of things. Perfect knowledge, see fairies at the bottom of the garden, a number 50 bus ride.... with the last example sometimes be transported to the city centre of Birmingham.
The tools of science allow one to learn more about the world. But they also set the limits to what can be learned. "If science doesn't prove that, it doesn't exist". However, undecidable problems of mathematics demonstrate that some things can not possibly be proved to be true or false.
jliat wrote:
And as I "experienced" the 1970s that there are lots of crackpots making all kinds of 'claims'.
How do you know which one was a crackpot and which one was a legitimate wizard? According to continental stuff you seem to appreciate, there's no way, because sanity is delineated by power structures. How do poststructuralism and Popper-style neopositivism even work for you at the same time :chin:

jliat

Post by jliat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:43 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:36 am
how about we get back on making Noize Trax here...
waiting on render.......................................................
Jim... Eye don't "hate" you... it's just you annoy me sometimes.... anyone ever told you that before?
A couple of managers - but only on occasions. (apart from obviously the internet)

melkobukva

Post by melkobukva » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:50 am

jliat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:35 am
Elias wrote: You are really an insufferable prick, old man.
Elias wrote: Jliat you are making obvious points and that makes you look very silly.
A silly old man fighting windmills.
Very silly.
And very old.
Elias wrote: Jliat is very touchy about being old as fuck, now you know.
Elias wrote: Jliat is very touchy about being old as fuck, now you know. He also discusses like a very pissed off girlfriend when she's being unreasonable and you ask her to calm down and be reasonable. He will never stop.
Well, that was wrong. He will stop eventually. (https://www.theguardian.com - life expectancy)
Elias made a number of personal attacks and you responded with a generally racist, sexist, colonialist outburst. Now, he took it lightly, and so would most 'evil racists', since this is just the usual tongue in cheek slightly edgy internet banter. But I bet people like Tim, or the antifa dude, whos thread we're derailing, or most of their friends would take major offence.

Face it, you are one of us now :twisted:

jliat

Post by jliat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:08 am

melkobukva wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:50 am

Elias made a number of personal attacks and you responded with a generally racist, sexist, colonialist outburst. Now, he took it lightly, and so would most 'evil racists', since this is just the usual tongue in cheek slightly edgy internet banter. But I bet people like Tim, or the antifa dude, whos thread we're derailing, or most of their friends would take major offence.

Face it, you are one of us now :twisted:
No - i'm not one of 'us' - i dont seek to hide who i am, as for Elias. His atracks were sexist, ageist. And yes i was angry and made an angry reply. Colonialist no. Without going into too much detail he has a whole history of hounding, not me, but someone who has issues. Daric joined in too. So if you think it OK to push somone to suicide, no i'm not one of your crew.

As you said experience of something does count for something- now tell me you get home from work, so what is work?

melkobukva

Post by melkobukva » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:20 am

jliat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:08 am
His atracks were sexist, ageist.
It is impossible to be sexist or ageist against old white dudes. Ask your academic pals :)
jliat wrote:
Colonialist no.
I thought the girls in Brazil were all prostitutes for German "tourists" sounds pretty colonialist to me. Do I misunderstand the term?
jliat wrote:
So if you think it OK to push somone to suicide, no i'm not one of your crew.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
jliat wrote:
As you said experience of something does count for something- now tell me you get home from work, so what is work?
Not sure what you're asking. You want to know my job title?

ps
Absolutely not accusing you of anything, from where I stand, your exchange with Elias looked absolutely fine and kinda friendly even.

Sleep Of Ages

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:24 am

melkobukva wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:50 am
(...) take major offence. (...)
RJMyato comes to mind, you guys would love him.

Anyway, Eli is a cool guy and does cool shitty noise and you people should have some manners and stop spamming his thread with your issues.

On a sidenote I am really sorry I didn't helped you on that tour you were planning Eli, did that worked out? I was in a bad place at the time.

WhiteWarlock

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:16 pm

anyway... why would you Hate MU or Lemuria???
WTF
that is wacist
Mu is the name of a suggested lost continent whose concept and name were proposed by 19th-century traveler and writer Augustus Le Plongeon, who claimed that several ancient civilizations, such as those of Egypt and Mesoamerica, were created by refugees from Mu—which he located in the Atlantic Ocean. This concept was popularized and expanded by James Churchward, who asserted that Mu was once located in the Pacific.
:P