Search found 2051 matches

by fire
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:59 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: argument from ignorance
Replies: 19
Views: 236

Re: argument from ignorance

jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:55 am
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:04 am
belief = moron

yes, its true
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:04 am
freedom allows you to think whatever you want
No its false...
yep, a moron is definitely exercising their right to think, you are the proof
by fire
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Beyond Good and Evil
Replies: 18
Views: 185

Re: Beyond Good and Evil

Black holes are predicted in certain theories, once again, wrong, they were invented to cover up flaws in the model, just like dark matters just one puny crumb of evidence for them would be nice, especially since there are better theories to explain the discrepancy black bodies are theoretical mode...
by fire
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:04 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: argument from ignorance
Replies: 19
Views: 236

Re: argument from ignorance

jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:25 am
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:58 am

gawd youre stupid, i make no claim, you do, moron

"belief in black holes/black bodies/dark matter/dark energy = MORON"

Your wrong.
belief = moron

yes, its true
by fire
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Beyond Good and Evil
Replies: 18
Views: 185

Re: Beyond Good and Evil

jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:27 am
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:14 am
belief in black holes/black bodies/dark matter/dark energy = MORON
yep
by fire
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: How to put out a fire.
Replies: 23
Views: 224

Re: How to put out a fire.

lol, the video is bullshit and you are stupid put up or shut up You put up - you made the claim re black holes and dark matter... ive made no claim, i do however point out that belief without evidence is stupid, that is for sure You say evil will win and your on the right path - so you will become ...
by fire
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: How to put out a fire.
Replies: 23
Views: 224

Re: How to put out a fire.

lol, the video is bullshit and you are stupid

put up or shut up
by fire
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:15 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: ............
Replies: 43
Views: 2034

Re: ............

Fire, carbon monoxide hypoxia from your bike messenger days, eating lead bearing paint chips as a child and the lead in your drinking water have done you no favors. You showed your true colors with your comment to Clemon about suicide. Have a nice day. P.S. Why haven't you posted any gore photos la...
by fire
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:14 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Beyond Good and Evil
Replies: 18
Views: 185

Re: Beyond Good and Evil

and that is why it is important to know the secret of good and evil, which is that evil always wins, Well ignoring the point that posting a secret on the internet kind of shoots yourself in the foot (again!), its only a secret in the sense that stupid people like you dont know it i think with a lit...
by fire
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:58 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: argument from ignorance
Replies: 19
Views: 236

Re: argument from ignorance

i dont need proof that there is no dark matter "If there is no agreeable and adequate proof of evidence to support a claim, the claim is considered an argument from ignorance." gawd youre stupid, i make no claim, you do, moron please refer to one little fucking shred of evidence for dark matter, "w...
by fire
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:00 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: ............
Replies: 43
Views: 2034

Re: ............

no, it started when you posted "who cares" in your typical adolescent dismissive way and i simply pointed out that it is you, factually, who does the caring, you have showed it by your reply, i should think that no reply would indicate your lack of interest In reply to your 'you suck at it' - regar...
by fire
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: How to put out a fire.
Replies: 23
Views: 224

Re: How to put out a fire.

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:58 am
Its a video where I think some of your ideas are shown to be stupid. Not my word.
the video shows no such things, you cannot point out where, you are a foolish liar

learn the subject and debate properly
by fire
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: ............
Replies: 43
Views: 2034

Re: ............

So i have to spell it out for you. You said the internet thing wasnt working out for me. I posted a Google screen showing a reasonable but not fantastic evidence that one could think it might be... So then you faked my post by saying i thought success = popularity, of course i said no such thing.. ...
by fire
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:54 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: How to put out a fire.
Replies: 23
Views: 224

Re: How to put out a fire.

oh shit, the j-bot still trying to be clever

i think you hit the high water mark with that dooshy attempted doxing
by fire
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:24 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: ............
Replies: 43
Views: 2034

Re: ............

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:04 am
fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 am
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am
[popularity = success]
lol
Image

:lmao:
oh shit, watch out, the j-bot trying to be clever

too bad you arent sure what your point is
by fire
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: ............
Replies: 43
Views: 2034

Re: ............

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am
[popularity = success]
lol