Search found 2170 matches

by fire
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:26 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 107
Views: 8219

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Fire, let me know when you have finished your work on developing Solarbanite. We'd all like to resurrect the corpse of Bela Lugosi, and perhaps dress him up in a nice Angora sweater. i had a dream last night that you wrapped your head in duct tape, just went wild completely covering your face, and ...
by fire
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:21 am
Forum: Noise
Topic: Rate my track?
Replies: 3
Views: 710

Re: Rate my track?

agreed, you need to put a lot more effort into your work, learn some stuff and come back later, your attempt at whatever that was is so banal that it doesnt even merit a rating

you are so untalented that you cant even make total shit
by fire
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:40 am
Forum: Gear
Topic: Avoiding gear loss
Replies: 3
Views: 1382

Re: Avoiding gear loss

Good day to you. During my less responsible days, I lost a lot of amps, sold a lot of valuable things for little money and broke a lot of stuff. These days, I'm trying to cut down on losses and keep my gear in good shape. fear, its the mindkiller Let's suppose I fed my mixer into a feedback loop. I...
by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:12 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Comet Science 101
Replies: 2
Views: 1399

Re: Comet Science 101

something for when little snookums wakes up, hes so cute, i know he misses me
by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:11 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Comet Science 101
Replies: 2
Views: 1399

Comet Science 101

2018-02-20 14.11.03.jpg
2018-02-20 14.11.03.jpg (164.76 KiB) Viewed 1399 times
by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Logic 101 The Contradiction
Replies: 11
Views: 1899

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

but i think at this point we can all agree that luke definitely does not exist
by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:51 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Logic 101 The Contradiction
Replies: 11
Views: 1899

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Image
by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Logic 101 The Contradiction
Replies: 11
Views: 1899

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

xdugef wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:44 pm
jliat wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 am
i've met
xdugef - (Adrian) a while back in London so you can ask him if you like.
Well I can't say I have ever seen Luke and yourself in the same place at the same time
bam
by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:15 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: This is painful.
Replies: 34
Views: 2095

Re: This is painful.

this made me feel so good it debugged my dna

1:27 ftw

by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:21 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Logic 101 The Contradiction
Replies: 11
Views: 1899

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

there is no contradiction, jliat and clem are definitely the same person Well that's not true either. Luke is Clemon - you can check out his Discogs, i'm one James Whitehead and i've met xdugef - (Adrian) a while back in London so you can ask him if you like. I've no idea why you think we are the s...
by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:20 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Did Jesus Exist?
Replies: 28
Views: 3562

Re: Did Jesus Exist?

jliat wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:30 am
Heidegger.
s = 0
by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:19 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 107
Views: 8219

Re: Astrology -the only real science

xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 pm
xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am
But if the earth is flat how does that effect astrology?
it wouldnt, astrology is effected by electric charge
Yea but the position of the stars in the sky is a spatial thing
says the bot, seriously, wtf
by fire
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:12 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: now playing
Replies: 4706
Views: 357502

Re: now playing

by fire
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 107
Views: 8219

Re: Astrology -the only real science

But if the earth is flat how does that effect astrology? it wouldnt, astrology is effected by electric charge a flat earth might affect astrology somehow, but since there is no "flat" then there is no flat earth the universe comes in two shapes, spirals and spheres, these combine to form every othe...
by fire
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 107
Views: 8219

Re: Astrology -the only real science

You seem not to know what the term argument means. "a coherent series of reasons, statements, or facts intended to support or establish a point of view" You seem to mistake that for "an angry quarrel or disagreement" - which is what you have been doing after your initial 'argument'. yep, youre righ...