Search found 12770 matches

by xdugef
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:26 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 106
Views: 8014

Re: Astrology -the only real science

jliat wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:36 am
Image
The pyramids are actually giant bongs
by xdugef
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:25 am
Forum: Gear
Topic: Avoiding gear loss
Replies: 3
Views: 1323

Re: Avoiding gear loss

timdrage wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:50 am

At my gig on saturday one of the subs caught on proper, actual-flames-inside-the-cabinet fire, ...but that was before i even played. :(
Are you saying it committed suicide rather than endure your signal? :lol:
by xdugef
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:54 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Logic 101 The Contradiction
Replies: 11
Views: 1899

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

fire wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm
but i think at this point we can all agree that luke definitely does not exist
Maybe not but somebody claiming to be him is still sending me emails and trying to write poetry :chin:
by xdugef
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:57 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Logic 101 The Contradiction
Replies: 11
Views: 1899

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

fire wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 pm

bam
Right but I haven't seen you and Luke in the same place at the same time either so....
by xdugef
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:44 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Logic 101 The Contradiction
Replies: 11
Views: 1899

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Well that's not true either. Luke is Clemon - you can check out his Discogs, i'm one James Whitehead and i've met xdugef - (Adrian) a while back in London so you can ask him if you like. I've no idea why you think we are the same person? We all know Luke has mental issues, but i hope you are not st...
by xdugef
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:40 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: now playing
Replies: 4706
Views: 357406

Re: now playing

Jim Jones admonishes two teenagers for attempted escape (November 1977)

https://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/nas/streamin ... 3/Q933.MP3
by xdugef
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 106
Views: 8014

Re: Astrology -the only real science

fire wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:19 am
xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 pm

it wouldnt, astrology is effected by electric charge
Yea but the position of the stars in the sky is a spatial thing
says the bot, seriously, wtf
bender.jpg
bender.jpg (176.66 KiB) Viewed 40 times
by xdugef
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 106
Views: 8014

Re: Astrology -the only real science

fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 pm
xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am
But if the earth is flat how does that effect astrology?
it wouldnt, astrology is effected by electric charge
Yea but the position of the stars in the sky is a spatial thing
by xdugef
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 106
Views: 8014

Re: Astrology -the only real science

fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:38 am
xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 am
Great work guys.. you two should argue about flat earth theories next!

27866998_10160066559035118_4916363018384593371_n.jpg
pass... im done with jliat, you take it from here, i have some videos to make
But if the earth is flat how does that effect astrology?
by xdugef
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:29 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 106
Views: 8014

Re: Astrology -the only real science

jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:26 am
xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 am
Great work guys.. you two should argue about flat earth theories next!

Well there is reasoned argument and simply calling the other guy moron and stupid.
Yes and for 6 pages no less.. DO IT!
by xdugef
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:19 am
Forum: Noise
Topic: I found something on my laptop that i made a year ago
Replies: 2
Views: 604

Re: I found something on my laptop that i made a year ago

xxx_anima_xxx wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:57 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRKilwCubwk

I don't know where else to post it but you guys might find it interesting i decided to upload it since you people seem to enjoy noise!
Why can't you post boner pill spam like all the other spammers?
by xdugef
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 106
Views: 8014

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Great work guys.. you two should argue about flat earth theories next!
27866998_10160066559035118_4916363018384593371_n.jpg
27866998_10160066559035118_4916363018384593371_n.jpg (38.72 KiB) Viewed 32 times
by xdugef
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:58 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Astrology -the only real science
Replies: 106
Views: 8014

Re: Astrology -the only real science

darkmatter.jpg
darkmatter.jpg (36.58 KiB) Viewed 53 times
by xdugef
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:46 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Did Jesus Exist?
Replies: 28
Views: 3562

Re: Did Jesus Exist?

welcome-to-internet.jpg
welcome-to-internet.jpg (57.51 KiB) Viewed 2236 times
by xdugef
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:33 am
Forum: Noise
Topic: My name is Oliver Tex and I make noise
Replies: 8
Views: 1785

Re: My name is Oliver Tex and I make noise

I'm just trying to get my name out in different places but I understand if this isn't welcome. That's fine I was just ribbing you for thinking it was weird.. if you posted it on a regular techno music site saying it was weird that might be an understatement but saying that here is redundant. I like...